Do Other People ...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pre-write their posts? I fly by the seat of my pants. So most nights I sit here and wonder what to type and end up with super long posts that no one actually reads all the way through. , Sunday Six is the only post I pre-write, and that is only because I tend to blog after the kids go to sleep. Admit it, even as cute as the kids are , "zzzzz" to every question wouldn't be so entertaining.

I have Rainbow Man and Blue Boys' Answers ready to print, but Stuperman answered "I am watching a Mario, Mommy" to the first question and "no" to all the rest. I decided to wait and ask him tomorrow when he isn't helping Daddy with Nintendo DS.

JitteryJoe went out, second night in a row, to try and rent me Snakes On A Motherfucking Plane. No luck. One would think that with so fucking many religious freaks in this town, that is a movie that would stay on the shelves.

By religious freaks I am not damning all the normal catholic or whatever people who are all about praying to God and having Faith in Him and want to go to heaven and therefore shun the extra fun premarital sex aspect of Highschool, although, seeing as I did not lose my virginity in high school, the extra fun aspect of it may be a myth. Run on sentences are now on for half price!

I mean the ones who say OMG you don't go to my church I can't talk to you. (I'm serious, even if its a family member, they don't go to the same church they don't talk to them ever) Sounds more like a cult then a church, if you ask me. That's ok, to offer me Kool-aid, they would have to talk to me, so I am safe.

According to recent surveys, you people only read this blog to hear about the kids. But its all about me! What about me! I need love too I understood that if I only talk about poop (Stuperman woke up in the night and all on his own went potty, wiped his butt with a teddy bear, put his gitch on backwards and fell asleep on the living room floor - he had a lego imprint on his face half the day) and puke (no puke here!) I am a mommyblogger. I don't wanna be a mommy blogger (cries pitifully) (snot) (big blow sweetie! Gooood Girl)

But it just so happens, I am a big believer in giving the people what they want. Top two things seem to be Stuperman and kid dialogues. So for your amusement, here are two things Stuperman has said.

While waiting to see the Doctor, Stuperman is playing with a toy shark he brought from home. He is making it rip huge chunks of flesh from my face. It drops between the chair and a side table to land on the floor:

Me: Oh no! What are we going to do??

Stuperman: We will surly die, that is what we will do! (it's from the "do you drink coffee link" from yesterdays post. Lori sent it to me. We play with it a lot!!)

The waiting room has a TV. It is turned on to Oprah, whom I hate. A commercial comes on, advertising the channel. It happens to be the same channel I watch every night at 5 pm.

Stuperman: (jumping, very excited, very loudly) Look!! Whee of Fotoon is awwn!

Me: No honey, its not on yet.

Stuperman: You Ass! I said Teee (this was also said very loudly)

And now I take pity on all of you and end this long long post. Im sorry!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee...if you've EVER paid attention to my blog, you know it's flying by the seat of something. And I'm not a huge mommy blog fan, but LOVE funny stories - & I don't consider this a mommy blog by any means!! Keep bringing the laughs...in between all the "adult" stuff ya' know. ;-)

11:51 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug Adult? Im sure I have no idea what you are talking about! I am innocent untill proven guilty, Thank you very Much!

12:57 AM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Sometimes when I have a lot to say I'll write up one or two ahead of time, or do a TT ahead of time but that's about it. I like to make hay while the sun shines because sometimes I'm just too busy to post or read blogs, especially lately!

It's almost 4 a.m. and here I am trying to catch up on Bloglines. I'm a fokkin' moron!

2:48 AM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

I fly by the seat of my pants every day. I must have a gazillion posts I've started and never finished...and never will finish.

I get looks from religious zealots who cannot believe that I (we) don't go to church and don't take our children to church.

Living in a small town doesn't help.

7:20 AM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on the religon thing - I'm soooo ticked off at the church right now.

I write at night and post it the next morning (well I date it the next morning). I used to be able to post at work, and about work, and then the business closed, and now at the current employment, they expect me to work at work, and not blog at work - silly people!

10:16 AM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger L said...

I am glad you like the coffee card it is fun to play with.

10:59 AM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gack, where to start! Must stop eating while reading your posts; I kept end up choking when I laugh. I'm not up on kid talk - did your youngest really call you an "ass!" Hysterical. Um, did you maybe mean Oprah instead of Opera? heh. I don't pre write any posts - I wish I had that much crap stockpiled to share with the world, but alas, no.

4:07 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not write my posts in advance. I think most people can tell that I just write whatever's on the top of my head, and I usually don't flow at all. I did write one post out ahead of time, I real paper and all. It was a rant about the church, and I needed my bible, and was really wanting to make sure I got my point across, other than that, I'm like you and usually have no idea what I'm gonna write about until I sit down to do it. Oh, and I really like hearing about the kids too, but I think you're pretty funny.

4:53 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

ICL Bloglines still confuses me. I want it so bad. i want to know when peopl are updating but i just dont understand how to get it on!

Mr.Fab I get the feeling you skimmed this post, else you would have commented on stupermas antics LOL

Lisa we are in the same small town boat!

Fantasta girl wow. i cant believe you are taking the time to blog right now. You have strength girly. Hugs

Lori we have it bookmarked. and we are always caloling bring me the juice i need the juice lol

Kathyes yes i did mean Oprah. I changed it. thank you. Actually go hover over it now lol, i thanked you tehre too. Stuperman was yelling you ass to the tv, not me. I seem to have a habit of swearing at the tv when the wheel players dont do as I say

FlipFlopMomma Yea, if i actually sat down to write a post ahead of time id be so lost!

6:46 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to pre write it in WORD and then just copy and paste. Now I'm to lazy in fact you migh be lucky if I did a spelling and grammar checked.

7:38 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started blogging. Got here from a link at Sans Pantaloons.

I never even thought of writing ahead of time! I sit down and go, go, go.

It helped me to hear that people have a line of drafts out there. I was deleting when I got frustrated... now I know I'm normal, I'll draft 'em.

I just keep stumbling around this blog world...

7:43 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Ill have you know Miss Blue that I always read all of your posts!!! Love to read about the kids but you crack me up too...so there! lol

10:49 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

No I dont pre write....but I may start!

10:49 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL pre write are you kidding I hardly have the time to write it the 1st time I'm not taking any extra time to write then post it later LOL
I do however pre write the sunday six because my kids are on the go sort of kids so if I know the questions and the kids are home I get those answers from them and wrtie them on paper then post them on sunday or close to sunday..

11:02 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pre-write some posts, others I write off the top of my head. I draft a few and delete a lot. I used to compose them in MS Word, but since I switched to new Blogger, the word processor is much faster and I don't have to do that any more.

I don't go to church. Never have, probably never will. I don't mean disrespect to those who do; it's just not for me. I grew up in a really small town and people probably did talk about my family because we didn't go to church, but nothing was ever said to our faces.

I like kids, but they definitely aren't the reason I read your blog. I'm here because I like YOU.

8:09 AM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are cute I have to admit that for sure, but I read all of you post because you are hillarious. It's just the way you can tell a story, you can take something that really isn't that funny (especially if I were to write about it) and make it absolutely side splitting funny.

I don't pre write any drafts except Sunday Six, but maybe I should after the kids go to sleep only cause Big Daddy hogs the computer.

10:08 AM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home