Thank God It's Friday

Friday, December 15, 2006

This past week has been horrible. For those of you who were fast enough to see my last post, you know exaclty what I am talking about. Stuperman has been a trial and a half. This afternoon I sent him to my mother in laws because I had to keep my hands in my pockets every time I came near him. I was so mad.

At first his behavior was kind of funny because he is never like that, but as the days wore on, and he got worse and worse, I got madder and madder at him. He cries if I look at him, if I touch him, if I talk to him, if I offer him the potty, lunch, juice, even candy. He hates me, I think. If the boys talk to him he collapses in agony on the ground and screams. For Nana tonight he was a perfect angel, until I got there, then he started with the screaming again. I did not want to take him home. I just don't know what he wants.
***
Tonight me and Rainbow man went to his school for Family Fun Night, it was basically a craft class. But it was a lot more fun then I thought it would be. We made Christmas Cards, tags, angels, sang Christmas carols and Watched a movie. We saw a huge bonfire and made bracelets that have jingle bells. We did not go Skating because I had no helmet for him, and under grade three, the rule is helmets are a must. Oh well.
***
When I got to my MIL's tonight I asked her what she thought of my new hair shade.

"Its ok, I guess, I don't like purple. I don't know why you people do that to your hair? Blue? Why blue? That's not even natural looking"

I took it as a compliment LOL. The first time I dyed my hair blue, Rainbow man was eight months old. I have done red , purple, pink, fire, ( fire RAWKED) green, orange.. I think the only one I have left to try is HOT pink.
***

Rainbow Man updated his blog. It was so funny, he was saying things like "Ohhh I gotta put this on my blog!" He cracks me up.

thanks for the recipe Fantasta Girl, I really appreciate it. But what's a butter cream frosting? Im gonna go search allrecipies.com for it LOL.

I am going to spend the rest of the night in the bath with a book and then in bed with my book, I'm just done in.

***

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your week ended on a good note...you tied first place with Mr. Fab over at the weekly word game! Congrats. Email me your physical address and I'll come stalk you...I mean, I'll send you some fudge for your prize!

Hope the bath soaks all the crap of the week away...

12:48 AM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Artsy Girl has done all of those haircolors and no telling how many styles. I don't think she could surprise me with anything she does to her hair anymore...LOL!

7:15 AM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Fab, you really should open a child care center.

Mr. Fab AND bluepaintred-i never even though about the fact that you gusy don't even really know me and may not want food from a stranger....I've changed the prize to a surprise.

10:14 AM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Kids are always better for their Grammys that they are for their parents. Maybe he just isnt feeling up to par or all the excitement of the season is making him cranky and anxious. Or maybe he is starting into puberty...lol

12:22 PM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Cindra ohhh i love fudge!

Mr.Fab You know, i like you too much to make you suffer him the way he has been latley. Since my letter (B) is before your letter (F) i consider you second place. Just so you know LOL

Blogarita Its fun to do it, but now that rainbow man is in school i feel silly doing it. But we taugh him his colors with my hair

Cindra ACK! I love surprises even more then fudge!!

Catch Im gonna go with puberty LOL

1:08 PM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was going to call but then i remebered that it is your shopping day so i will call you tommorrow before i go to work

kiss

1:30 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home