I'm tired, do we really need to title this post?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


At home

*
Me: Are you on the naughty list?
Stuperman: No I ona stool.
*
At coffee
*
But you just can't masturbate with long nails! ~ during a conversation about gel nails.
*
I'm a girl! ~ after being told 'Have a nice night guys'
*

I was thinking this morning about the weight I have gained in the last seven years. Its not pretty. And then I thought that since the boys were still in bed, I should do some sit ups. So I checked my email.

Santa will be here in three days. I have already peeked at some of the gifts under the tree. It's gonna be a good Christmas LOL

At some point tomorrow I will be posting proof that Stuperman is on Santa's Naughty list, and the other two are on his Nice list. Its freaky.

Im tired. ZZZzz

6 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

OMG I broke a nail on the way home - arm out the window "popping" the wipers to get ice off...maybe it's a sign??

And this - "I was thinking this morning about the weight I have gained in the last seven years. Its not pretty. And then I thought that since the boys were still in bed, I should do some sit ups. So I checked my email."....I think we're twins separated at birth. Besides the boys. And seven years is more like months...but STILL. ;-)

12:09 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Yikes it is in 3 more days isnt it?

4:42 AM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuperman cracks me up!

7:12 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Katherine said...

I had a terrifying dream last night that I was fat and had terrible bangs cut straight across my forehead. WTH?

8:15 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug how come its so damn easy to put on weight but so freaking hard to lose it?

Mr.Fab I admit it was me, and tonight i am getting gel nails (merry christmas me!)

Catch yes yup uh huh yippie yay its christmas time its christmas time.

Kathrine LOL dreams like that suck monkey crap. did you run to the bathroom mirror to make sure when you woke up?

8:34 AM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa once sent Pan a letter encouraging him to be a good little boy - because he was being a naughty, naughty little boy... it worked. Something you might want to consider!

8:22 PM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home