A Very Long Post

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Did anyone wonder why I gave the phonetic alphabet according to Stuperman? It's because Mr.Fab tagged me with a MeMe and I wanted to annoy the crap out every one of you by answering it in StupeSpeak. But I can't. Some think more importnat has come up. Something you ALL need to know about.

Tonight I wasted TWO HOURS of my life. Two hours I will never get back. Hours wasted that I could have spent in bed with jitteryjoe, Two hours I could have spent reading and commenting on your blogs, Two hours I could have been drinking coffee. Instead, I went to the movies.

IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK ERAGON DO NOT SEE THE MOVIE.

For the love of everything that has ever been and ever will be, do NOT see this movie. Oh I know what you are thinking, I will see that damn movie if I want too. I read a billion reveiws telling me not to go see it, that it sucked, that it was nothing like the book. And I went anyway.

*shame*

Let me put it this way. If you read the book, and you go to the movie, expecting ANYTHING to be like the book, you will not find it... The dragon is wrong the bad guys are wrong the good guys are wrong the time frame is wrong the weapons are wrong the words are wrong the season is wrong the..the the..... EVERYTHING but the title of the movie is WRONG.

I'm pretty sure they gave the book to a 12 year old boy and had him write the screen play, only for every half a chapter he read he jacked off the next ten. I honestly cannot think of three things that were the same in the book and the movie. The two I can think of are the title is the same and the main character (15 in the book, 17 in the movie BTW) has the proper name.

It was horrible.

-----------------------------------------
Please stay tuned for a horribly long Meme!

A- Available or single? That depends on weather your name is Matt Damon or not…

B- Best Friend? Kiss. Duh, where were you on the 12th when I was shouting it from the rooftops??

C- Cake or pie? Cake

D- Drink of choice? COFFEE

E- Essential item I use every day. My lungs

F- Favorite color: Blue, but for Matt Damon I would be willing to reconsider.Or for fresh coffee. And a donut.

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? as much as I love candy, im not a big fan of gummy anything!

H- Hometown? I think only people in the states have hometowns, I have lived in....lots of places. Plus I have the "dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" song stuck in my head and I only know that line!

I- Indulgence: Wednesday Coffee and Pot of Gold cherries

J- January or February? July

K- Kids and names: I'm not willing to fork over the cash to pay their therapy bills I will incur if I run around calling them names.

L- Life is incomplete without? Coffee

M- Marriage date: Coffee

N- Number of siblings: Four

O- Oranges or apples? Bananas. Don't judge me!

P- Phobias or fears?If I tell you, one day I will find my self locked in a small windowless doorless room filled with spiders so I won't tel..FUCK!

Q- Favorite quote? I don't walk around quoting people, I walk around drinking coffee. And you can quote me on that

R- Reasons to smile: Coffee in the morning. And baloney. In the morning with Matt Damon

S- Season: I hate them all equally.

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. SpongeBob, CoffeeMom and Big Daddy. This way they will be forced to update thier blogs!

U- Unknown fact about me: I have a penis

V- Vegetable you don’t like: Tuna

W- Worst habit: Mr.Fab

X- X-Rays: right wrist, right wrist, right wrist, left wrist, left wrist, left and right wrist, chest, teeth, ankle

Y- Your favorite food? Coffee

Z- Pisces. Dude. What the fuck. Was I supposed to make up my own questions? Holy shit I broke the meme.

14 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Haven't read the book or heard of the movie, is that a rock I see I'm living under?

Do you like Matt Damon, or was I high?

LOVED Stuperman's answers, but I've got to tell you - yours cracked me up too!! But bologna? Seriously??

10:48 PM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Dear Tug I happen to be eating a baloney and cheese sandwich right now (1128pm my time)

Whats your point LOL

read the book if you like fantasy novels. fantasy meaning dragons and magic not sex and whips.

Matt damon is hawt in Eurotrip

11:31 PM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have ever read any book, don't go see the movie. The movie is never as good.

Your answers were a riot, but I thought you had better taste than Matt Damon.

6:22 AM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.FabOhhh who else has it?

Blogarita OK, I see i will have to email you a pic of MD in the only movie he looks hot in. And When I sy hot, I mean HAWT!

8:53 AM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Katherine said...

haha, "Z" got me too. I finally decided it WAS Zodiac sign and Mr. Fab erased it on his meme to eff with us. I'm sorry, but you can't have Matt Damon. He's MINE all mine. In fact, we just had coffee and Pot 'o Gold cherries the other day.

11:45 AM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Michele said...

I concur that was the worst movie
i've ever seen in my life.

Your bad habit is Mr.Fab
mine too, but i plan to check
myself into a rehab center
soon.:)

12:31 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kathrine im going to need a home address for you Kath, Im sending you pisonde pot of gold. lets see you keep MD when you are dead.

you dont suppose he is into dead chicks, do you??

Michele im not going to rehab for it, we all need our vices LOL
Im still so so so so so mad at that .. i wont even call it a movie!

1:26 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Z is supposed to be "Zodiac". Maybe whomever you copied the meme from broke it for you. :D

and wow, I can't believe you hate Matt Damon so. ;)

2:08 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

WebMiz Ohhh I LIKE the blame it on Mr.Far route

2:43 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never heard of the movie....but wont consider now that I have your famous review!

So I guess you wanta get it on with Matt huh? Did I ever tell you he lives next door to me?

Have you found out what hairpie is yet??? lol

Good meme Blue! Your a riot!

3:28 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

You make me laugh so hard. Thank you. I have been away too long. And I read the NY Times review of Edragon and they panned it so I was forewarned. Not that I go to movies all that often. My girls didn't even like the book all that much. Everyones a critic.

5:09 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Z is supposed to be Zodiac sign...but then two others already pointed this out....

Tug - I think she may like Matt Damon, but maybe we were smoking the same thing!

Loved your answers - thanks for my laugh!

Damn thing won't let me sign in -

This is me - Fantastagirl...

5:34 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks the movie wasn't enjoyable for you...I hate going to movies expecting it to be great and then it turns out it sucked the whole way through...I feel your frustrations.

Oh ya I seen you tagged me..I have a new blog with Blogger(LJ's limited features PISSED me off) so the meme is posted there.

6:09 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you i will meet you and spongebobber at the mall thursday night at 8 so i wont be coming to your house in the morning

kiss

10:56 PM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home