Breaking News : The floor is clean

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Before you do another thing. Even breath. You MUST click this link.

Oh you're back? I thought you would be gone longer. Lemme grab my pants.. Or something.

So I washed the floor today, while wearing red socks. Im washing and scrubbing and cursing the makers of syrup. And then I look back, supposedly to admire my clean floors. Nope. (Yea, me and my exciting life, huh? Aren't you glad you stopped by? Just freaking made your day. Hey, tell everyone!! Blue washed the freaking floor!)

Apperently I need a refresher course on proper housewife clothing. Maybe an apron? Ohhhh fuzzy slippers! House wives wear slippers don't they? Crap, strike that, I have fuzzy slippers on right now.


I want bon bons dammit! Aren't they my constitutional right as a house wife?


This is the bed Hubby wants us to buy. I just don't think it will fit in our bedroom. I do think it would be perfect for a guest bedroom though. what do you think?



8 Comments:

Blogger Jerri Ann said...

dear lord, that bed is huge. I thought ours was big but that sucker is huge.......

2:18 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Donna said...

um. i have to go scrub my floor now. bye.

PS: my eyes hurt now.

2:33 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Love the bed! That would insure that the in-laws never stay overnight!

And the bubble wrap thing is not as satisfying as doing it with my own two hands.

And get some clothes on woman!

3:18 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only a dickhead would buy a bed like that. :D

5:19 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Tug said...

OW. I don't think I'll walk right after seeing that.

5:48 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

ummm, thats a lotta wood!

6:19 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Jerri Ann lol ours is only a queen. I would love to be able to stretch out on that

Miss Ann Sorry about your eyes!

One tall Momma ohh bonus. I never considered the inlaw benifits!

WebMizAre you calling me names?

Tug hehehehehehe

Catchlol. I took it the second way

8:21 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That is a scary bed. So pics of you in the apron? hehehe

10:17 AM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home