This Just In:

Monday, October 23, 2006

(compiled over the last few days)

"Dinasours eat cheeseburgers" -Stuperman (2)


"Hello snow. My snow. Right here. My snowman is right here. I ate my snowman outside. My shovel out there." - Stuperman (2)


Upon waking very hungry "Mommy, know why I am so hungry? I have four tummies. But Im not a cow...Moooooo" - Blue boy (4.5)


"Jump really high Stuperman, Jump really hiiiiihg. Go to the sky Stuperman. Kiss the kidddddy in the sky"-HG(2)*


"I running!" Falls " Owwwww. I ok mommy" gets up "I running!!" Stuperman (2)

"I want more Damnberry Ju, OK?? More Damnberry mommy." I give him raspberry juice "damnk-you" Stuperman (2)

"I got a concussion" Hubster (27)

Holding a plastic crab "I got crabs" HG (2)

"I made rainbow Poop" - Blue boy (4.5)

"I making pumpkin" (as he poos) - Stuperman (2)

"Know why I am not eating anymore?" Why? "Cus I am done" - Blue boy (4.5)

"Now if only we could get chunky honey. You know, with little bee's heads floating in it?....What?? you don't think it would be a good seller?" Hubster (27)

_____________________________
Rainbow Man "Why do they have their halloween decorations up?"

ME: Cus its like a week and a half till halloween, your birthday is the 29th and halloween is three days later"

Rainbow Man Really? I coulda been born'd on halloween!

ME: Yea but when you came out, you came so fast that the doctor wasnt even there yet. Just the nurse and daddy"

Rainbow Man "Were you there?"

_________________________________

if I was being attacked by a living doll, You'd believe me, wouldn't you?" Hubster (27)


*HG is the baby girl who comes to play with us all week

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao! so....WERE you there? :D

9:46 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Those are great!

12:26 PM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at "Were you there?"

Reminds me of when I showed my best friend the picture of me, Spouse Guy and the preacher at our wedding. She asked me if anyone else was there. (Like maybe a photographer...duh!)

1:21 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Donna said...

well, were you there or not? Don't leave us hanging!

1:54 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Assure the poor child Blue...of course we were there, who do they think was doing all the screaming and yelling....lol

1:59 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

WebMiz According to the pictures I was

Ole Blue yea, im a big fan of humiliating my husband.

Blogarita At least rainbow man has the excuse of age!

Miss Ann Fine! I admit it! I was there!

2:01 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch Neat! you left a comment as I was answering them! I gave him a look of ..well a look, and said DUH how else did you get out?

2:04 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Darling Blue...I passed my exam. I just found out a little while ago. You supported me and cheered me on and I thank you so,so much. Love you.

5:39 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

One tall Momma Thats cus you rock!

6:52 PM, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home