Sunday Six - Happy BirthdayJanelle!

Sunday, October 22, 2006



Welcome to Sunday Six. This week’s topic, brought to you by the lovely Kelly, is birthdays! Today is Kelly’s daughter, Janelle’s fourth Birthday. Happy birthday baby girl!

Stuperman (2.5) reluctantly played, as well as Blue Boy(4.7) and Rainbow Man.(6.12).

  1. How do we celebrate birthdays?

Stuperman: No Mommy. No no no no no no. What doin’ mommy? (sings) Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Got a ball??

Blue Boy: With candy sticks?

Rainbow Man: By bringing toys and going places and giving the birthday person the toys.

2. Do you know anyone who is having a birthday today?

Stuperman: Ohhhhh. Somebody goin’ have some birthday??? Somebody want some eyes mommy? You color that paper?

Blue Boy: No.

Rainbow Man: No. Tigger??

3. Why do we celebrate birthdays?

Stuperman: No play it mommy!!

Blue Boy: Cus.

Rainbow Man: Um. I don’t know. Because they are turning older?

4. What happens at a birthday party?

Stuperman: No mommy. No Mommy. Nooo Mommy! (cries) Nooo presents!

Blue Boy: Lots of people come.

Rainbow Man: Um. They get presents.

5. When is your birthday?

Stuperman: In the birthday mommy. In the birthday Mommy.

Blue Boy: I don’t know

Rainbow Man: October 29th.

6. What do you do on your birthday?

Stuperman: No write mommy.

Blue Boy: Eat cake

Rainbow Man: Um. Go to the fun factory

There. Isn't it nice to have that long ass meme gone? I don't blame y'all for not reading it! Have a good Sunday

6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I read that long ass meme - and I think I tried to leave a comment, but I don't think it took!

I love the No write mommy, no mommmy.... sounds like my house some days!

Great answers guys!

2:25 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantastagirl I sure hope you and hubs have a wonderful trip! thanks for taking hte time to read that long borning meme! blogger beta scares me a wee bit so I have yet to switch over!

3:25 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Blue boy has got it on #6 eat cake now that is what birthdays are about.

3:52 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

Great answers....I love it when all 3 boys play
My birthday is Oct. 29th also!!
Thanks for visiting ours!
Jamie

4:14 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I have to laugh at Stuperman...lol...I dont think he enjoys the memes...lol.

4:50 PM, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i didnt call back i fell asleep really early and yes i will try my damndest to fix your coffee maker...lol...i'll call when i get up

1:24 AM, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home