Stuperman ~ Kryptonite Attack

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Our little Stuperman is very ill. I took him to the emergency room this morning. he is on high doses of antibiotics and must return at 4pm tommorrow. If his infection is no better tommorrow he must be hospitalised for IV antibiotics and to keep a close watch on his other organs.

Therefor, please excuse my tardiness on posting and answering comments, as well as checking all of your blogs.

EDIT: Stuperman isnow passing small amounts of blood in his urine. I am getting VERY worried. I called the Emergency room, they just told me to "watch him close". Why can't they just say bring him in? What if I put him to bed and he worsens beyond their help?

EDIT2: Woke Stuperman up for antibiotics and a diaper change (he is fully trained for day, but not night). His Swelling is down A LOT. Still very red and angry looking, when He wakes I will pop more baby tylonol into him, but I am sure that when we go to the ER tonight, the Doctor will not make him get the IV. Fingers crossed people!!

Final Edit: Stuperman is bouncing off the walls. I don't know if they gave him antibiotics of sugar. The swelling is about 99% gone. He is all scabs and ooozy spots, but he doesnt seem to be in any actual pain... which I dont understand. All day today he has been able to pee without screaming, so i dont really care if it was sugar or not, it take sthe pain away. His bladder and kidneys were also affected by the staph, but the doctor said he will be fine in time, as long as we give him the full course of antibiotics ( well DUH) so, hopefully the major stuff is delt with and we can get on with healing up the broken icky yucky skin parts. Hubs cant look at his dingle without wincing.... neither can Rainbow Man. Blue boy is pretty sure that stup had an operation like he did, no matter how much I try to explain. One good thing though. Stuperman is not afraid of the doctors, even with all of their grabbing and pulling. He got out of the bath with wrinkled fingers and told me " my finder bwoked. Doctor fix it?" Im going up to have ice cream now. have a good night everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hope that he is feeling better soon!

4:22 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

You're in my prayers.

5:51 PM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's soo scary! I would be freakin' out! I'll be praying for him! Hope he feels better soon!!!

9:27 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

okay - push fluids - but when there is blood in the urine - you go to the ER - How is his temp? Are you doing the tylenol/motrin routine?

I guess I'm overprotective -if it was me - I'd be taking him in. Hope he is feeling better in the morning.

9:41 PM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he's feeling better today. Call me let me know.

RoxDar

7:26 AM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Just checking in on the little guy - hope all is better today.

8:08 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

I'm so glad everything worked out.

11:54 AM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Glad things worked out - was really nervous for you!

And why should he be afraid ... He's got some super hero powers too!

8:50 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home