Go Momma, Go Momma, Go. Go. Go. Momma

Sunday, July 30, 2006


Anyone remember this post from One Tall Momma, made, oh, about THREE WEEKS AGO?

Since 7am this morning I have been studying for my exam. What exam, you ask? Why, THE EXAM. The big one. The IBCLC or International Board Certification Lactation Consultant Exam. My boards. That are only offered once a year and that cost a shit load of money to take and if you flunk you don't get your money back. That exam. Exam date: July, right around the corner, 31st..three weeks from now.
Yea, thats right. Its Time. Monday at 8am. 3 hours in the morning, 3 in the afternoon.

Momma has been studying . Hard. to the point of missing out on precious blogging time! But, if by some cosmic mistake I get pregnant and have badly deseased lactating boobs, She is the one I will call. Of course if by some cosmic mix up I Do get pregnant, Im not saying I'll run for the nearest bridge and jump off it. Cus I hate exercise, So I will call a taxi.

But still, if YOU had badly diseased lactating boobies, I'd give you her number. Cus now that she studied and looked at boob pictures for hours and hours at a time, she can help, She is a leaky boob expert. Well, maybe not over the phone.. but if you e-mailed some detailed photos?

Thats not the point. The point is we are gathered here today to join this woman and her love of healthy lactating boobs and women with lactation issues together, hand and boob. And to ensure this happens, we have to give Momma allll our support.

Momma. I won't say Good Luck. I refuse to. You don;t need luck because I know you can do this! Now, go over the notes one more time, get some sleep and rock that test girl!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn woman, I am crying and laughing at the same time. Thank you so, so much for the love and support!

The review is going well. A dear friend stopped by to bring my lunch and "brain tea".

I'll carry your positive energy with me tomorrow!

9:56 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

woooooo hoooo brain tea! thats ound good and gross at the same time.... do you use human brains? chicken? share the secret!

12:08 PM, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home