Did Ya Miss Me?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Well. I'm back. I didn't mention on my last post that I was going away for vacation, althou, I am sure most of you caught on to that fact because I had been talking about it for weeks now. Because of recent happenings I didn't want to advertise that our houise would be empty save for the snakes and the cats. I have made some changes to my blog. Little ones, But they make me feel better. I have spent this whole past week reveiwing with the boys what a stranger IS and what to do when faced with one. Rainbow Man Passed. Blue Boy did not. We will continue working with this.


Ahhh there you go! You noticed one of the changes! I let the kids pick out their own alter identities for the blog. Im sure I could have come up with a lot better, like for instance, Sir- talks - A - Lot and Sir - Whines - A - Lot. But it was there choice. So oldest to youngest we have Rainbow Man, Blue Boy, And Stuperman. Of course I helped the little one out a bit cus he had no clue what I wanted from him!


I am Happy to report, Stuperman completed his term at potty boot camp successfully. He now wears his Big Boy Gitchy proudly. Maybe too proudly. As a added bonus the instructors at potty boot camp also knocked him of his "sippy cup habit" WOOHOO.


Our vacation went WELL. very very very well. Unless you count the fact that I went horseback riding. For an hour. In flipflops. With a horse that kept sucking my toes instead of following the horse in front of him. It went super. Unless you count the fact I can barely walk now. Or the sunburn Hubs got the first day. Or the car breaking down in +35 two hours from home, causing a podunk town to soak us 156+tax for a battery that costs 67.95 in the city. Assholes.


Im tired. Very nicly tanned, and if you ignore all the little things that went wrong, very pleased with our vacation. I need to soak for about three hours in bath now. But later, I will have pictures and stories about our trip. Like the four foot snake that climbed in Blue Boys hat ~ While he was wearing it. Ahh good times.

xoxoxo

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay your back im very excited...and also well done stuperman!!!! im glad you guys had fun and call me when you have a free moment!

11:05 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. And the alias' are adorable.

12:24 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

That last comment was from me. Sorry, I was still signed in as my other blog. You can post both if you like.

12:31 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Glad you're back, Blue. Can't wait to hear about the vacation.

6:57 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is potty boot camp a real thing??? Of course I noticed you were gone...but I thought you had said something about being out a while, fixing things with your blog...did I just make all that up??? Weird. Glad your vacation was good!!

7:53 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

SpongeBob yea we are pretty pleased with him too :)

lady noelle/trickyhehe the boys picked them their selves, and sorry about the double comment post, i published them before i read both of them!

blogarita lol comming attractions HAHA

flipflop mommalol lol no he went to my mother in laws house for the week. she trained all my boys . i had said i was changing things on the blog, and I did, but i didnt want it out in cyber space that I was away from home after peters 5 did the whole address thing!

2:40 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Glad you are back - and yes we did miss you!

Can't wait to hear about vacation and all kids need alter egos - Pan and Tink just wouldn't be the same without them!

4:38 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

MrFab actualy it was warm and slobbery. their lips feel... rubbery almost. it was grooooossssss

FantastaGirli wanted to get the vacation post up , oh about now, but with two on the potty , it seems every time I turn around, i havent dared to come downstairs..... I will be getting the post up Sometime tonight ( fingers crossed)

i missed everyones blogs too, ive been very busy trying to read all the posts i missed cus I am nurotic that something important might have happened, like willy tanning, so i have spent more time reading blogs then writing in my own LOL

5:06 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

cant wait to see the pics!!!! yikes...a snake in his hat??? while he was wearing it???????????????? Glad to have you back!!!!!

5:59 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

cant wait to see the pics!!!! yikes...a snake in his hat??? while he was wearing it???????????????? Glad to have you back!!!!!

5:59 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 AM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home