Two Weeks.

Friday, July 28, 2006

14 Days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes and 1209600 seconds. Thats how long Hubster gets to stay home, PAID, with us! All. Day. Long! I love summer shut down.

Hubs company pays its employees to stay at home and sit on their ass and play DDR with their wife, and watch movies with the kids. And go to the spray park, eat ice cream cones, catch frogs, and explain why the frogs are dead ( HINT: frogs don't have thick skulls , do not repeatedly drop them!)
R.I.P. Little Jumpy. You will be missed.




Oh, and go CAMPING

Yea baby! We are taking the two oldest boys* on a three to five hour road trip to find the perfect campsite, where we will set up our tents and break out the marshmallows. We have a book, pre-picked by Parker, gaurenteed to contain the "scary-est Stories Ever!" to read by campfire light... We have four matching water guns. We have a telescope given to the boys by their Aunty Sheri. We are hoping for at least one night of clear skys! We have Glow sticks, and a kids campset thingy.. plastic peice of crap, but the boys will love it! We have compressed fuel sources to throw on the fire, you know, in case they ever call off the current fire ban.

Its gonna be a blast. And now, I will go up and join my husband, after all, it's vacation time, and neither of us have to be up in the morning *wink*

*Two year old Logan is undergoing extensive training at Potty Boot Camp while we are gone. There, they will strip him of his diaper, gerd his loins in Spiderman, Curious George and Spongebob, and force him to sit on a potty chair with the sweet sweet promis of candy to come. They will take away his sippy cup and replace it with the much messier version. The cup. They will make him walk to the park and play on the swings. They will take him to McDonalds playland for enforced socialization training. They will hug him and kiss him each night and tell him mommy and daddy love him.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I borrow your in laws. PLEASE!! Just for a couple of weeks??? I HATE (no too strong) EXTREMELY DISLIKE (with a passion that burns deep deep in my soul) mine. They are Satan (not strong enough) and hypocondriac central. If you cough at MIL's house, you have lung cancer and better go to the doctor, she'll make the appointment (he's on speed dial). If you go to FIL's house he'll take your money, destroy your reputation, set fire to your dignity, and crush your pride like a bug on the street. Yet they both expect you to come for holidays and act like your the Brady Bunch. I'm tired of plastic pretend OUT-LAWS I want some I could call In-Laws and not be embarassed.
Have an awesome camping trip...I'm sure they'll lift the fire ban...they usually do for August Long.
Think I'll go get some coffee now and calm my nerves.
roxystar

12:49 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I love road trips.
I love camping.
Have lots and lots of fun girl.


Logans camp sounds like fun too with the promise of candy and Mcdonalds.

6:41 AM, July 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i wish danny got to stay home for two whole weeks PAYED oh well life will go on...hey does nana and papa wanna take Krysta when it time to get rid of her diaper and sippy....lol...just kidding it well i hope you guys have fun camping and im sure with all this cool weather we have been having the fire ban will get taken off...lets all hope so for you guys.ééééwell daddy is home so gotta go

11:15 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Well I'm glad to hear you got to go camping. I still haven't heard anything about the fire ban. You must live... somewhere else in the province.

Poor froggy...

That boot camp sounds rough. ;)

7:58 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar and yet your husband came from them, went above how they raised him and is a wonderful , loving and super dooper man. I think its pretty darn cool that D is not like his parents...

Loriso uh, wanna ditch the move and come with us?

SpongebobBoogety Boggety boo! you are silly! and dammit if the fire ban doesnt get called off, im camoping in your back yard

Lady i live three hours from you... does that help? but we want to go down to cypress hill to camp and they are under a fire ban... fuckers

12:07 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

poor frog! I killed a frog when I was little and I still have flashbacks about it. I still feel bad after like 23 years!

7:00 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

webmiz LOL i used to catch these HUGE ass tadpoles when I was in grade one or two ( its a FAVE memory) and me and a friend would slice them up with pen knives, ahhh good times

9:19 PM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home