Thursday, July 27, 2006

OK, In my defense, I really ment to clean the house for these photos. And hang some pictures. And Do the dishes, But I had to sit outside and make sure the babies didn't run into the street. And I was forced to repeatedly soak the kids with icy cold water, cus, uh, its hot and stuff. Oh and popsicles, I had to eat them, and you can't eat them inside cus "Mommy gets mad at drips" And my toes needed a fresh coat of paint... You know, Important stuff. Really I was quite busy today, In fact I even took off my pink elephant jammies before noon today! So there!
And If the counters look cluttered and the floors dusty, at least you know my kids have been fed and watered today!....

* photo deleted cus some whack job is giving out my address*


Ok so this is the front door to our house. I'm totally lying to all you people. I betcha in the ten months we have lived here we have gone through that door 50 times. We use the garage door.

And the kitchen. Please take careful note of the jar on the counter. It has a big fuzzy two inch long caterpillar we are hoping to turn into a butterfly. He is very cute, We have named him FurBall, and we are really hoping the cats don't eat him! If he turns into the cocoon thingy and a butterfly I will post pictures. I will not post any photos of my cats puking him(her?) up all over the living room floor!

Ahhh, this is where I blog. Since I blog at all times of the day, and I have rug rats (I love the term Crotch Fruit, but Hubster doesnt think I should call the kids that ... ) I blog in the middle of the downstairs "famly room" to keep an eye on them.

*UPDATE* Please click on this photo, and then click again. Then look to the left of the photo to see some freaky cat glaring at me.....
This is the part of the family room Hubs and I occupy. Please Ignore the DDR mats I havent put away. Behind the blue couch ~ yes thats the one I stapled my finger, through the bone too, is a "toy room" and Its a disaster....See


These last two photos are beacsue we got to pick our favorite parts of the house. This is my coffee pot. It has a timer, I set it for 630 every morning and it doesn't get turned off till midnight. I love coffee. No it isn't Decaf, and Yes I sleep very well at night!

This is where I spend a good part of my day. With the door open, of course. I sit in my green chair, or the pool or on the driveway or chase the kids till they are screaming.


All of these photos were taken at night, so sorry for the darkness. I hope you enjoyed my " tour of homes" post. I enjoyed showing you.

36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I laughed and laughed at the puddy-tat picture. Is he/she possessed? Maybe it's time for the priest.

Thanks for the tour and yey for coffee can't live without it. My machine is on all day and I sleep well too - the sleep of the righteous (well maybe not righteous, but I deserve a good night's sleep and by-gum I'm going to get one). Sorry rambling - great pictures.

3:02 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Very nice home and your tour made me laugh. Hope FurBall makes it to butterfly-hood without being eaten by the cat.

3:22 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Much Ado said...

great home, thanks for sharing,....mmmm must go and make some coffee now!!!

5:31 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger HORIZON said...

Recognised many of the same toys-lol. Thanks for the tour of your home- very cosy and l loved the bright kitchen.
Bests,

6:01 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the reality. Thanks.

6:35 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your house, although it is much better in person. I'm glad to see that everbodies house is a little bit cluttered, that makes me feel better. Anyways need to go make some coffee.

7:04 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Joelle said...

Ahh, another coffee fiend! Thanks for the tour!

9:35 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Thanks so much for giving us a glimpse of your home...I love this idea:-) You have a lovely home and it feels very welcoming!! I had to laugh at the cat's eyes too...spooooky!!!

9:56 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Oh, I love coffee, too! Your home is very inviting!

10:04 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I love your kitchen!

10:24 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

You have a very lovely home. Thank you for sharing :-).
Have A Great Weekend!!

10:30 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been studying since dawn. I needed a break and where do I go..to blue.

and you never let me down, woman! I laughed. and that cat gave me the shivers.

O.K., even though I am not officially on the tour, I may have to drag out the camera and take some pics.

10:32 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

You are too funny! I am glad someone else posted with the live in look! I love your favoirte spot! It is one of mine too!

11:02 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour. I'm a coffee lover too.

11:35 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your home..I want those pretty ktichen cabnits.

11:47 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Got to love a great kitchen and a possed cat to boot hehehehe.

I love the butterfly purse.

12:27 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Crotch fruit. You are too funny. And I love your white kitchen. Very pretty. Thanks for letting us see your nest.

1:14 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...


Mrs Blythe thanks for stopping in. She might be posessed, we never see her during daylight hours anymore.

PastorMac's Ann for the sake of the kiddos, I hope so too!

jane, while you at it, could ya bring me a cup? I forgot mine upstairs!

HORIZON with three small kids the white cupboards are hard to keep clean, but it makes the kitchen seem so much bigger!

Jennifer I swear I was going to pick up! I ran out of time, and wanted to be part of this, so i decided that my house couldnt be the only lived in one!

KimLOL yea we cleaned the hosue before you came over last time !

Joelle no problem!

pea Thanks for coming by!

Kim from Hiraeth thank you!

webmizwanna come have coffee in it with me?

kaliblue thanks! you have a great weekend too!

One Tall Momma when is the test again? I want to be able to sent passing thoughts your way! You will do awesome! DOOOD! take some pics! I wanna see, plus click on the title of this post it will take you to the page to sign up for the tour!

Stephanie Im glad you enjoyed it

Lauren Coffee keeps the world running.

autumn thanks they came with the hose, I admit ti was a big selling feature when we were searching for a house!

Lori You think my pussy is posessed? WTF you are mean LMAO Its a very normal pussy! nice and soft and ... oh nevermind you are probably thinking sick LOL LOL LOL

BarbI first read the term crotch fruit on a blog, and have been searching for that blog ever since LOL
thanks for stopping by!

1:43 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Thanks for the tour, you have a lovely home. It makes me feel like I know you a little better....and the cat is adorable. I may do this on one of my post b/c I really enjoyed yours!

1:53 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Just lovely....the tour and your home.....I enjoyed it so much!

1:54 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger TJ said...

Nice to meet you and thanks for inviting us into your cozy home!
:-D

2:17 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Dianne said...

So nice meeting you! My cat gets those eyes too. : )
Hey, I pointed the camera in a particular way in those rooms. What you don't see-well, leave it to your imagination.
Your home looks lived in and loved-like mine!

2:41 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The test is on Monday at 8am. 3 hours in the morning, 3 in the afternoon. Then I am going to collapse. Send those all positive test passing you've got my way! Thanks

The pics are up. It was fun!

3:30 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Sandra said...

Great house, I love the kitchen and those cabinets are gorgeous :)

4:08 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Thanks for the tour, and I for one appreciate the fact that you didn't bust your butt cleaning for us. The friends who invite me to their messy homes are the ones who are welcome in mine anytime! Oh, and I LOVE your bright kitchen. Very nice.

4:50 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Mrs. Shannon M. Herren said...

That kitchen is great, especially the big workspace counter. I liked the "real life" pictures. Thanks for sharing.

5:37 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats a very nice home lol....not like i have been in it thought.....love the coffee pot...very nice decoration.....alrightly have a good night
sponge bobber

6:15 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

I love coffee, too! And I'm so glad you've discovered the ctrl +/- thing. Those little things in life can make us so happy, can't they?

9:37 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the kitty, looks just like mine! Thanks for the tour.

10:51 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Free In Christ said...

I love your humor. I love the pictures. Looks nice and comfy.

11:00 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Theresa said...

Thanks for the tour - I like your storage solutions!

11:52 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

The coffee maker was the best one.

7:59 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Shalee said...

Oooo you had me at coffee maker!

10:24 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger boomama said...

I love that you showed your playroom - I almost did the same thing, but mine was so bad that you couldn't even see the floor.

I hope this little tour thingy was fun for you - I really do appreciate you sharing your home with all of us!

8:29 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Paula said...

Love your white kitchen! Thanks for having us over.

1:26 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Thanks for the tour- love your wood floors!

2:01 PM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home