I have it!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I find that today I have Bloggers Block...well not really, its not as if i don't have lots and lots to say, its that I find i cant say it!

OMG what a horrible experiance the past day and a half have been!

Have you ever been to the point where you have to FORCE yourself to hug your own children? hmm? well im there now... I sure as hell hope this feeling goes away AND soon, cus I might be faking it really well when I hug em, but these kids are smart and they are going to pick up on it!

I have used more bleach lysol and mr clean int he past two days then I have in my life i think, not to mention hand soap and antibactirial wash ...

and yet.... blech!

seriously , when I get my head on straight I will be back here... I'm looking forward to blogging about my boob job as I will be awake the whole time... wonder if they will set up mirros so i can watch like they do when you have a baby?

that would be cool

gotta go, phones ringing

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Sometimes just taking a break for day does help.

I hope everything goes well with the boobs.

4:41 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home