Morning Horror

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I joined a MeMe Via CherrioButts Blog...its a honesty Meme... thank goodness I missed the being honest about your dirty house... unfortunatly for all of you I did join just intime for me to post a photo of the real me, right as I wake up ( I put on clothes tho) before coffee and hair brushes and toothbrushs..... its bad, yes, but its me, now i have to go drink some coffee!

I am sure i could have written this post a bit funnier but I have only been up for half an hour..deal with it!

Sidenote~ I am not responsible for your theripist bills! Do NOT scroll down unless you have a strong stomach!














2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

N I C E!!!!!! I did this earlier in the week!

1:00 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

yea i took one just before this one, and then decided to make a concious ( sp?) effort to open my eyes ,

mr fab i NEED coffee to wake up, if not being able to function AT all , i mean seriously i have to take a cup of yesterdays cold coffee and gulp it before i can remember how to pee!

i think i did pretty good to remember to get dressed before taking this photo

5:29 PM, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home