Le Sigh

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas is over. That always makes me a bit sad and grouchy. I plan every year, all year, and then in a matter of hours it is done. I don't feel like blogging, I don't feel like doing much of anything. I have slept a lot today.

Christmas morning was great. This is what the children awoke too:



Stuperman woke up puking and was not interested in the presents. All he wanted was to sit with me. So thats what we did.

We waited for my Dad and Mmom to show up and finally they called. Mmom said that they were going to be late because my father was blowing in a breathalizer as we speak. Yay. I fell for it hook line and sinker, they showed up five minutes later.



I also got this:

Lori sent it to me and I opened it on the 23rd. She made it herself. Isn't it Awesom? Lori... You Rawk!!

All in all, Christmas was great, we got and gave great gifts all around, the turkey did not kill anyone, and people left my home happy. My Christmas Hosting Cherry has officially been popped. And it felt Goooood.

9 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Oh Blue it looks good just hanging on the tree.

5:46 AM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was the bestest Christmas ever!!! Turkey was great, but the company was even better.

Luv ya
MM

6:26 AM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those animal print stockings are awesome! Did you make them?

Glad you had a good time. Hope Stuperman is feeling better, poor thing.

6:58 AM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Katherine said...

I was happy to see my company leave, too, so my house could return to its usual messy self. I also have the After Christmas Blues, though. Don't want to do a thing!

8:42 AM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah, I love that your parents have such a great sense of humor.

1:55 PM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Christmas was good for you. The kids here are pretty spoiled too. They had a good Christmas. Mom and dad however, are pretty freakin exhausted. Glad they have a pile of new toys to keep them occupied so I can nap..LOL..

Talk to you soon
RoxDar

4:54 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Dearest Blue, I am so glad you had a wonderful x-mas day...even with a barfing kid. Remember, all he really wanted for x-mas was you and you gave him his heart's desire. Merry, merry and here's to a rockin' New Year.

5:10 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Geeze are you sure any of those presents wasnt for me???? The gift from Lori was so pretty!!! She is a Sweety. Had to laugh about the joke your Mmom and Dad played on you....too funny!

5:16 PM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you Christmas went good...except for Stuperman being sick, but hey nothing can ever be perfect.
And Holy crap presents, I can tell you guys start buying in August.

5:55 PM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home