I Am So Rushed Today!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Oye Vey! OMG today is not going as planned. yesterdays plans were, Parekr home at noon, Micah home at 230, shannon and parker into the car at 231, head to the City, see doctor, rush from doctors pick up Nikki, Get Nikki to give me directions to Jessis place. Grab jessies baby. head to walmart Head to a ceirtain store i wont name, got for leasurly coffee

Todays plans parker home at 1030, sick, he has to shower , I have to shower, I have to roll smokes, we have to get to the doc at 3 still, but after picking up nikki we have to grab krysta (way to go on the whole graduation thing Jessi) come back home, drop off parker ( maybe pick up KFC in city for supper? Grab Logan , head back to the city for rushed trip to walmart, even more rushed trip to un named store ( dawn ( blond) )you should know what type of store LOL, look for pics tommorrow) then have my leasurly coffee IF the two babies are still awake enough

Sheesh... dont look for any more posts from me today ...... tommorrow will be a bunch ofphjotos... one will be SCARY.... i have to get a piuc of me first thing inthe morning.... without a brush ( hair or tooth!) and even worse, without coffee.... you may want to set up your theripist appointments NOW!

wish me luck, I howp I can get all of this done! most important is getting the baby before 530 cus her momma is graduating tonight .... head here to say way to go

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well did your day turn out the way you wanted oh and by the way thank you for the shoes you didnt have to get them for her i have lots but she will wear them alot cause they look so darn cute on her well most things look cute on her...well now i am just babbling cause its 12 30 int he morning so i'll ttyl

12:31 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

amazingly I got it all done!

wat to go little miss graduate!

1:05 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

side note, kind of glance at this post WOW i think this one wins record for most retarded typos~!

1:05 AM, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home