HaloScan And Meme

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I uninstalled haloscan, was pretty easy to do so, they save your old template for you... thats nice of them!

I went thru Lori, Dawns , Dawns and FABio's May blogs..... shame on Mr Fab he is the only one I noticed scary things...oh wait was the pic of him in may? well In my defense it WAS scary!

I will be ( later) commenting on your blogs about how safety Smart you are ( or arentLOL)
As Dawn pointed out in a haloscan comment, if someone is determined enough they can find your location thru your site meter IP address thingy......

My head hurts I'm going to save blog surfing for the babies nap time!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is halo scan and are my recent blof posts safe cause i have checked them butmaybe i need someone to check over it and make sure i have updated it
ok ttyl

12:50 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I checked your blog two weeks ago Spongy bobber.... I LIKE the song part of your profile...LOL inspired!

12:51 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Linda said...

aaww look at your babies in your slide show!! very cute!!

I know some of my content on my blog is not safe enough. I am sure if a stalker wanted to find me they probably could do it thru my blog.

1:31 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

My daughter found a site where you can input anyone's full name and find out every place they've ever lived, how old they are, and what their phone number is.

Scary since my real name is on my news stories and they are sometimes controversial!

1:40 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

i would like to see that site. lol look up myself and see whats what1


Does she still remember the URL?

2:01 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

i so have to elave a nother comment here because 5 is my higest comments per post, as soon as I hit publish the record is broken LOL

So
beadinggalinMS - stalkers are a scary thoght my only ever experiance witha stalker, he became my husband LOL

2:05 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

sites like
http://www.reverseaddress.com/
and
http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/
make it really easy to find out a person's name and address and/or phone number. it sucks.

10:02 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

sites like
http://www.reverseaddress.com/
and
http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/
make it really easy to find out a person's name and address and/or phone number. it sucks.

10:02 AM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home