Blog Safty Meme

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I read this post a while ago, it was funny, but scary at the same time... Stalkers , Pedophiles and Weirdos are out there...Are we as bloggers being carful enough?

I try to be vauge about where I live , but maybe I have slipped up here and there..maybe you have too.

Sometimes you have to step away and let someone with an impartial eye veiw your blog and check for safty concerns... thus The Blog Safty Meme.

I'd like everyone to pick a favorite blog , reveiw the current months postings ( all of May) and look for safty concerns...first and last names, a street sign that can be read..school names... ect.

Sound Easy? After you have reveiwed a blog, send them a comment on their latest post, explaining what you are doing and what you found out. Send me one too! I'm hoping that a lot of people will reveiw a lot of blogs and find nothing dangerous..... well except for Mr.Fabs blog.... he might as well print out a Map to his house!

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Since my friend Jo-dee took down her blog amd you giving me advice (thanks) I have made changes to my blog for safety reasons.

7:51 PM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home