A Little Help Please

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Four months Ago, I could turn on my computer and play internet pool and canasta. Then I found Blogger. I like Blogging But I am still not so computer smart. I just installed haloscan in this blog. it says

: Header Image: At the top of every comments page, you can have your own title image shown. Once you've created the image, save it in your webspace then type the location/URL of the image below:

URL of your Image:
Example: http://www.example.com/mypicture.gif (leave blank for no image)



I want a photo from my files to be this picture.... how do I " save an Image to my webspace"?
Should this be ridiculusly ( sp?) easy, then i give you permission to laugh at me.. but first you must explain!


thanks : o )


OH, and I lost all the comments I had before.. the ones made on blogger... they did not get transfered to Haloscan. Is this normal? Because I LIKE comments! I know my highest comments/post was 5 but still...they were MY five! ~ and now~ sigh~ they are gone forever aren't they?

4 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Okay, go to Photobucket.com, upload your photo there, and then below the photo, they'll give you a url to use. Put that url into the Haloscan url box and then your image will show up.

Now, I know I found a way to get all of my old Blogger comments back, but it was hard. And at first, they showed up as part of the post.

My designer did something to get them all back to normal and allow me to have both Blogger and Haloscan, but I have no idea how she did it!

1:38 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

sounds way way way too complecated LOL


I will stick to blogger comments till i can do more then just guess at HTML

2:03 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Nice info, big thx.

6:46 PM, December 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good resources here, I will be back!
- redblogblue.blogspot.com l
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

11:40 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home