Just a Quick Question

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey , the Hubster thinks its ok to spend five hundred bux I do NOT on the PS3 that comes out in November... that month just befor CHRISTMAS. So I was thinking instead of trading his PS2 slim thingy in for "in store credits and I can get games and shit with it" We should splurge and get the boys a TV ( a small one) with the hooky uppy things for the PS2 and give them that to play with... that would be a sweet Xmas Gift, huh?

ummm is it ok for me to be planning Christmas in June?

7 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

LA LA LA (I CAN'T HEAR YOU) LA LA LA!

No talking about Christmas, K? ;)

10:18 AM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course its ok think of your grandma she is usually done her xmas shopping before june...

10:22 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I agree with you the is the best thing get their own tv.

10:40 AM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents always started shopping in July for Christmas, so that's what I do! Never too early, especially when you're on a budget. If you see something on sale, grab it! Unless you're like my mom and you forget where you've hidden half of it come christmastime!

10:52 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Web: jingle bells jingle bells jingle alllll the WAY!

Spongebobber: true, very true

Lori: I havent said anything to the hubster about it yet.. i thought of it today ~ and all by myself LOL LOL

Flip: my dad loses about half of the gifts he buys ( this may change now that he is married) but then its like christmas in july... hey I found this for you LOL

11:07 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

In answer to your questions, yes and yes.

4:20 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I think its a great idea! They will love it!

11:45 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home