Wedding PARTY Time

Monday, June 26, 2006

Let me start this post off saying that while I did manage to snag almost 400 photos and videos, I was incapable of getting video or pics of the two most interesting happenings of the night. My Bad. I apologise.

The first was when we convinced my new Mommy to smash the gooey cake in my Dads face ... oh it was s-w-eeeeeeee-t . The best part of it was , he grabbed her and kissed her full on... heheheh... they were both covered in cake (yummy cake) So there I am taping them cake-fight-and-make-up, only to realise my camera is having a bad day. It didn't tape. not even one second of it. ~ sigh~

And it was sooooo GOOD

The next great opertunity was with my baby niece. I fed her Icing. Red Icing. Bright RED Icing. (yummy icing) But then that little brat went and ruined it! She fisted her chubby little hand, shoved it in her icing covered mouth and then smooshed it allll over her eye. And when I say ALL over, I mean in her lashes, in the lid, in the eye itself! LMAO , I have the pre-smoosh photo, but after she rubbed it in the eye, Her momma freaked ( first time moms!) and so I washed her little face clean.

So with almost 400 photos, I can't really post them alll at the same time, so be prepared to see photos of this wedding ( not really a wedding as much as a party, considering they got married six weeks ago) pop up all over the place during the next six years.

but now, to start, the happy couple:






The last photo was taken at 11 AM the next MORNING... clean up duty while drinking huh?

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

THat could be any party with my in-laws!

9:00 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Clean up and drinking are one in the same.

MMMMM cake. ;)

4:53 AM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great day-thanks in no small part to all you kids for the support, help, acceptance and the love-as your hubby keeps reminding me-that's what families do!! I luv you guys to pieces!
C U tonite
Mama G

7:08 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. You gave your niece RED frosting...that's great!

7:40 AM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that everyone should get two weddings. The first you can stress over dresses, the cake and ceneter pieces. Then, after a few years of getting real and getting over yourself, you get to have a second wedding. I would bet all the money in my pocket that the second wedding would be more fun and less stressful. Plus, I can't even remember half of my first wedding, but someday I am going to through one kicking second wedding (to the same man of course).

8:40 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Jessica: my side of the family ( the fun side) is so diff from hubs LOL

Mr Fab. Where were you? didnt you get your invite?

Lori, I wasn;t drinking, I'm a good girl, I just stole chips... four bags of em :o)

Mama G: it WAS a great day. and of course we love and support you, now... do your soins come up for christmas morning half nekked? my bro does

Tall momma: stay tuned for the red icing!

9:00 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger L said...

WooHoo Im proud of 4 bags of chips yum yum.

10:38 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

NOHE:thats a great Idea, hubs and I have been joking since our wedding night that we have to get a divorce and get remarried cus it was a blast!

Lori: heh, halfway thru the first bag.... bonus we got hamburger patties and hotdogs and we are freezing them for camping in august, plus we got cheese and the chips... we are using the chips ( sigh) tonight for logans party...

11:10 AM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home