SEND HELP

Friday, June 23, 2006

I just realised that my dad is having his wedding reception tommorrow


that means family will come down to celebrate with us


thats good


that means family might want to come see my new house


thats bad


I have to clean now... really lots. I havent really cleaned house since the operation LAST friday ~ its in bad shape... am I allowed to vaccume? Send Help

but first, I am going to take "before photos"

thats good...or bad

*UPDATE* I did take the before pics but was too tired to take the after pics... just imagine it really really messy ( three kids two cats two snakes two semi adults ~ seven days of no cleaning) then picture it clean!

4 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Don't clean!!!! You need to heal. And if anyone doesn't like it, tell them they can suck it. I bet that'll go over well. :)

12:58 PM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Can you clean? I don't think you need to! Blame it on your husband. Or, make him clean! you're still in pain! Yikes!

1:30 PM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I start driving now I should be there by next Tuesday. Too late?

Don't clean, don't make excuses. Just smile and nod as if you are at perfect peace with the way your house looks.

1:47 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

blonde: i cleaned slowly, and things that made it hurt I stopped right away.

Flipflopper: hubster did the vaccuming the mirrors the mopping and the windows. extending my arm hurts LOL...

Ashley: yea unfortunatly tuesday is too late , but with my kids it will be messy again by then! I am at peace with my house when its NOT someones FIRST visit, after that , if there are no cups and they are thirsty, they get to wash their own!

12:00 AM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home