I am Supposed to be Washing Floors!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I have to wash my kitchen floor, tonight is Logans birhtday, and I need a clean floor for babies to drop cake on.... doesnt make sense does it?

oh well, I'll do it anyway

And now, without further ado, I present my new Brothers... these are the ones I have been refering to as "hottie" decide for yourself! Dane is the Man with The Yellow hat... look closely for the monkey. Rich is the spikey hair squinting at the sun..


Rich is getting married in a months time, sorry girls. and I will take pics of his wife's dress.... she could wear a potato sack and look great!~ I have a pic of her somewhere on my hard drive, it should have been right beside this one in fact... but it is lost. I'd make a lost poster but I don't have a picture for it


heh heh two guesses on who this is.. and I will repeat, I cannot be held responsible that she smeared it in her eye! how was I to know???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

itts ok it obviously diddnt bother her that there was yummy yummy icing in her eye....it was cute....lol

9:30 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

oooh, I like Dane (big surprise, huh?) what do you mean by them being your "brothers"?

10:20 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger L said...

They are hotties.

10:37 AM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What monkey????????????????

10:54 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sponge bob: IT WASNT MY FAULT! ... did the icing come out of your shirt?

Web: yea danes hot... so's rich. my dad married their mom so now its incest... oh and I am married so i guess it was wrong before that but still!

Lori : :0)

Flipflopper: dane is "the man in the Yellow hat" ...curious george! LOL

11:08 AM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home