I Need Some Soap

Monday, May 29, 2006

There is a LIE floating around that states "Mother Knows Best" ...Well today I have hands down no doubt about it proven that WRONG.
If mother had known best she would have said "WHY do you want the soap"..... I didn't ask... I will live to regret this ommission for a long long time, as long, I suppose, as we choose to live in this house, this neighbourhood, hell, this TOWN!

It all started one rainy afternoon, this afternoon in fact. Blake wanted to go out side, I wanted to read my book, it was a good situation ~ Logan is napping ~ house to my self! Sweet sweet heaven

Engrossed in my book I hear little footsteps up the stairs and Knock Knock Knock! I went to open the door, ready to chastise Blake for making noise that may or may not wake the baby! But when I opened the door I found my son naked except for his rubber boots! I grabbed him and shut the door .

Me : Where are your clothes???
blake : In the garage... I need some soap!
Me : Grumble grumble (bad word)

I leave him naked on my matt and got his clothes.

I dress him

me: Blake you have to wear clothes outside!
Blake : I needed some soap
Me: Go play!

I sent him back out and picked up my book, it wasnt even five minutes before I heard him Knock Knock Knock... now I was mad! I did NOT want Logan up! I open the door, and there is blake naked AGAIN well except for his rubber boots!

again I grab him in, this time he got a swat on the bum!

Me ; BLAKE! ( at this point I'M the one making noise that may or may not wake the baby) Why are you Naked??
Blake : I forgottted my soap!
Me : You have to stay inside now blake, I told you to keep your pants on!

I turned on the TV for him and I tried to read my book, I failed and sent him back outside.....

Five minutes pass

Yea.... nekked again

but this time I got smart, I asked him WHY he needed soap....

Blake : I'm havin a shower. i'm dirty


When will I learn???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is your son my grandson feeling dirty u need to ask the questions why and why outside on the wonderful news yesterday both u and parker should be proud of yourselves love grandpa,dad

7:40 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I am still learning.
I got a present for you on my blog.

8:14 AM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he didn't try to take a shower with his clothes on, right?

Lookin' at the bright side...

8:52 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

well, at least he's into being clean!

9:24 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Linda said...

You will always learn. :)

12:11 PM, May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home