Now she is Honest

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well he did it... finally.... today , May .. or june.. whatever month this is, i dunno, my dad got married... and guess who was NOT invited???........

ME! of all the low down rotten rude ... wait. nevermind. no one else was invited either. and by the way dad... jut to let you know... from this day forward i will be calling donna and louis "no-one" as you said no one was invited ... HA!

anyway where was i? oh yes, finally after two years together and um around one or more LIVING IN SIN,( something I would NEVER EVER do!) my dad married his girlfriend.

people had this to say about the marrige:

"yea i know, my mom was telling me that"
"really? today? so thats why they went to C*****"
"oh cool, its about damn time"

And in respose to the satement " well it took me a while but you finally have a mother inlaw" hubby said... "hmmm?'

in his defense he was reading a book when i said it LOL


yes dad finally made an honest woman out of Marnee. I think it was the threats Marnees two hottie sons were tossing his way that pushed him too it. after all, quite a few years ago i told him to marriy some rich old lady so i could have money... and he didnt listen to mee! HRMMP!

yea so heres my problem with the whole married thing... Marnees two hot sons are now my BROTHERS!

how sick is that!

plus icing on the cake, one of them is getting married in july, only saving grace is she is hot too, and the babies will be damn cute and as the babies' aunty I get to hold them!

so nine months after july is....April... by april i expect to be holding my new neice of nephew, and damn it they better be following MY plan!

yea right

so honestly its pretty cool tho, wish i could have been there but they were lying when they said i was theior favorite! i wonder what louis and donna used as a bribe?


very tempted to call like six billion times for stupid things to bug them on tehir honey moon... but that would be juvinile.... five million times it is!


so any suggestions on what to call my new stepmommy? i cant use stepmommy cus thats stupid, i dont want anything with "step" in it at all. i dont want to call her Marnee, cus she just married Pa. and she deserves the respect of a fitting appellation! i tried "mom" on for size the other day at my dads birthday party, and it was ... ok. but weird and i dont want any weirdness to get involved..well .. maybe dane-naked-weirdness.. but ONLY if there is jello involved.... and sliced cheese, but only then!

so i am open for ideas on new names to call her!

one rule, all names suggested must be NICE names as i like the gal ..... still... to bad she isn't rich!

later vader


5 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

got this comment VIA email, i think its a great suggestion and deserves some looking into!
Shannon,

I think it is awesome they finally got married. I met her in ****** *** and I really liked her. I think you should find a word that means mom in a different language and call her that. Anyways I hope Daniel is ok keep us posted.

Love your cousin,
Sarah

9:12 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I was thinking "Marm" or "Marmy" a cross between mom, mommy and Marnee, but that's kinda close to Smarmy, lol.

Congrats to your family!

1:35 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

thanxs dawn : o ) i think we are all pretty please with the whole thing ... marmy remionds me of " mammy" ... that might work

4:00 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I would keep calling her Marnee. I say that because my mom's boyfriend (they'rve been together for about 25 years) has always been "Bear" to me, and even if they got married, I wouldn't be capable of adjusting to calling him anything other than Bear!

12:27 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

honestly thats what is prolly gonna happen, none of the names i have tried feel right!

5:32 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home