Happy 25th

Monday, May 22, 2006

Last night was FUN .... Hubby an I went to help celebrate my aunt and uncles 25th wedding anniversary. it rocked. my cousin cried his dad cried i wanted to but im macho.. I was thinking , do you think MY kids will do something like this for Me and their dad when we hit the big 25? cus if so im saying RIGHT now... I WANT STRIPPERS!

The party was at a country club ( lah dee dah!) i was kinda excited cus i had never been to the *W*
i wanted to see what a country club looked liek inside. I have to admit i was kind of dissapointed. dont get me wrong the veiw rocked but the bahtrooms were dirty the paint chipping and the carpets out dated! one would think that if the anual fee for this place is 2200 bux they could afford to renovate!

The food was very good, turkey, the best potato i have ever had,, but there was half a plate of brocolie, and some weird tomato thing.. i did not eat that! im morally opposed to tomato's!
there was ablueberry crumble......mmmmmmmmmmmm... i wish i had know that was coming , i wouldnt have eaten my supper! i figured it would not be polite to ask for a doggy bag to take my dessert home LOL

and my cousins had a cake made for their mom and dad... it rocked, it looked great PLUS it was very tasty. Unfortunatly i dont have photos of the night as i forgot my camera.... i NEVER forget my camera! call it a blond moment!

the best part was after the meal when we got to walk around talking to everyone, most of these people i had not seen for two years.. i am crossing fingers that they will be all down for my dad and his new wife's party in june!

4 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

trust me - you DO NOT want strippers at a family gathering! lol

8:40 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Strippers yeah baby.

12:09 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Sounds like a good time! Considering that our 20th is only 3 years away, and our oldest is 16, I don't think we'll be thrown any wild parties, lol.

3:00 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

well our kids will be 25, 23 and 20 ( ish) when we have our 25th lol, so i want strippers! and i want them out of a cake!

12:41 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home