So......

Monday, May 22, 2006


So... the trash can in my main upstairs bathroom is broken... therefore i need a whole new bathroom set, right? I mean its time for a change! we bought this set almost four years ago! I need a little insperation! do i want to go cartoony with frogs and dragonflies? spongebob? do i want elegant with muted colors and a chic design? what should i do?
this is a very important decision as we are going to wait to buy the paint for the walls , just incase we fall inlove with somehting ~ say ~ lime green. it wont really fit in with the pale pale purple wall color we had picked out!
i want to get a set with the trash can, toothbrush holder and a mathcing bathmat. we do not use the shower in the main bath so we dont need a curtain, infact even if we bought a curtainwe would have no where to put it as the hardware and rod for the curtain have been taken down.

The image “http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/230/48076108201CZ.JPG;pvd8d0d3fad20a2568” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. I really like this set, its from bed bath and beyond
the price is a bit scary tho! just click the link if you want to know it! but it has the "steel" look which will make hubby happy , i love the flowers on it, AND the purple in it will totally match my pre picked wall color!


buuut i am not against changing colors! and some of the little froggies and duckies at walmart are sooooooooooo cute... so what if they are for " kids bath" do i really have to listen to that or is it just a decorating suggestion?

so what do you think? tell me your ideas on colors, styles, and hey if you get REALLY energetic feel free to send me an email with photos of stuffs you think i should use in the bathroom...

did anyone use a neat techneich when decorating their bathroom? what about borders can i use a pasted on wallpaper border in teh bathroom? we dont shower in it so I dont think moisture would be an issue and when i bath in there the door is ALWAYS open... lol dont worry my kidlets are in bed by then, they havent been scarred!

help me out people!

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I actually saw a model home bathroom all done in a tiger print theme.....I mean ALL over (Mr. F's tiger reminded me of it, lol)

It was hideous!

I like the pattern in that picture, too. And I love purple!

3:02 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

tiger huh? im more partial to zebra LOL

12:42 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home