And Now! What you've ALLLLL been waiting for...... nipples!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I




never




once



said



it would be



MY



nipple!


Have YOU ever tried to take a picture of a cats nipple? I think Tigger is shy... she actually groweld at me when i tried to nudge her paw out of the way!~ go ahead i dare you~..... grab you cat /dog/rabbit/or assorted other pets and ask them nicely to sit still and let you take pictures of their "privates" like anything on a pet is private.... last night sitting at the dinner table, turn around and what do i see, leg over shoulder calmly washing down south! as if, they have nooooooo shame at all when its THEM but when i need one itty bitty favor what do i get?
yea...

speaking of mean pets, my cat bit my toe last night it bled.. it hurts... i sniffled but did not cry!

im a big kid now!

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Great kittie NIP! ;)

8:35 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

ok fab ill give you two very good reasons i chickened out, number one, my DAD reads this blog! number two untill june 16th and july 14th my breast will be a mass of scars... hopefully after those two surgery dates they will be pretty and perky(er) LOL

4:36 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lmao! that's hot. ;)

9:58 AM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home