Girls are evil : proof

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I am busy getting ready to go out tonight..typing a bit slow as my nail polish is wet still, one more coat and they are done... lol i started them last night

hubby has gone to the city to pick up my stone bench I will take photos of it tommorrow for y'all. gotta shower and get dressed and feed the kids supper and then it will be time to go ! hear that we might be out late, but i dont know for sure, we have a sitter so i will have to call her if we will be too too late. LOL my MIL is babysitting which is super sweet considering her hubby has been gone bear hunting all week and just came home this afternoon!

anyway since i wont have time to post i will leave you with this... its a favorite of mine

The image “http://funnies.com/newestfunny/girlsareevil.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home