You might as well laugh at me!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Everybody else has already.... i was inside watching tv, the babies are on the floor getting into everthing and Parker coems to the garage door and says " blake is crying" so i go out, noting his scooter is in the middle of the road, and talk to him. he is on his bike on the side walk... apperently parker hit him with his heat vision and maked his blabbed S-plode... or something.. i dont really care he stopped crying and wasnt hurt so i went and grabbed his scooter and was wheeling it into the garage ... and then it hit me.........



the garage door i mean



it hurt , i fell backward from the blow and landed on thehood of car, and my head jaw eye soclet cheekbone---- face ----- neck and sholder hurt, very stiff and it feels alternatly like a million pins jabbing me with frozen pokie iwie jabs and then like someone has a tube in my face and is inflating half of my face with air

so yea go ahead and laugh

my dad did

my mother marnee did

my sister did

my kids laughed so hard i though there would be wet pants

even my husband laughed --- have i ever got a "head ache" for HIM tonight!!)

all of them are jerks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

LOL! Ahem...I mean, that's just TERRIBLE, bluepaint! I'm certainly not laughing! (good thing you can't see me.) ;)

11:51 AM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home