Thursday, April 13, 2006


Today was "Dress ike A Nerd" day at school. I was going for the white boy steve Ercle look, how did I do? I had an interesting question posed to me when telling some people about the nerd day thing .... What if you already dress like a nerd? how does that feel??? talk about therepy, havign someone come in what YOU wear to school to be a nerd???? not nice, but oh well, Parker looks so much the nerd im almost ( * ~ almost I said ~ * ) ashamed to admit he is mine...... do parents just love their kids or do they love the cute ones better? i mean if Parker wore this everyday id be too busy laughing at him to say I love you , i think.... does that make me bad or honest?

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

all he needs a pocket protector! lol actually, do they even sell those anymore?

6:35 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home