Lucky Me!

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm getting a treat tonight ~ i dont have to cook supper! yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
can you tell this makes me happy?
i took a ham out of the deepfreeze yesterday and on the advice of the hubby, put it in the refrigerator to defrost.. its still rock hard frozen, we will not be having it for supper like i planend. Telling my tale of ham-woe to the MIL resulted in an invitation to supper at thier house :)
mmmm good food and no supper dishes , life is good
i made an apple cake which is by far the fasted and easiest thing to cook in the world.

( i hate apples tho :o( )

so somehting is wrong with my dishwasher :( i love my dishwasher it does my job! but for hte past week it has leaked orange goo... yup orange..
but see i pre wash my dishes ( lol dont laff its impossible to get dishwaser dried on food off ~ and by prewashing i never have that issue)

i jsut leave my dirty dishes in a sink full of water overnight and load up my washer the next morning ... afternoon... day after that whenever i run out of dishes LOL

im hoping my dad will look at it cus me and hubby have no knowledge of dishwashers LOL

anyway hubby will be home soon, and i have to go potty ( dont u hate how , after you have been around kids awhile, you start talking like them?)
anyways i really do have to go so

later vader

will post later whjat was for supper : o )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home