Sunday, March 26, 2006


i had a brainstorm tonight. The vidios on my blog , most of them came from youtube.com, a wonderful site where people download movies and you can just click and watch them.
the site provides an html code for you to insert in your blog making it possible for people to veiw the vidios on the blog.
i thought , hey my camera takes vidio, then i thought why dont i put it on youtube, and take the code and stic it in my blog.
thats when it happened. i signed up to you tube using BLUEPAINTRED as my ID, but it was taken.... TAKEN! like omg, wtf is with that????? seriously, its not like my id is sexylady or soemthing genaric like that its a string of random words!
who the hell is this 27 yearold californian who stole my name????
i had to use the id IMBLUEPAINTRED
what really cheeses me off is i clicked on this imposters name to see their stats n vidios n stuff, but they have NOTHING online, why did they steal my name to make it unusable for me and hten not even USE IT!

i find it weird i acctually feel somewhat betrayed, im hurt and angry and sad and its just a silly computer ID, but its MINE!

how must real people feel when this happens to them? when their actual names and sin cards n stuff is stolen?

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

i can relate - I always use "webmiztris" as my username and one time I went to sign up for something and it was taken - and not by me! anyone who spells it the way I do totally swiped it from ME!

9:50 AM, March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home