So a Blond Walks Into a Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

This whole post is a link to an article posted by a blogger by the name of DAWN! Single handedly, Dawn has turned my boring old period into a utural star.. My period has officially been blogged about by someone other then me ! AS you can tell, I am WAY WAY WAY too amused by this

and for anyone who wants to feel really sorry for me, the cramps this month are super bad and I am seriosly considering going thru with the surgery so I never have to go thru this pain again!

on the plus side.... I have brownies

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you worry. If you go on the pill, your cramps are almost completely gone, and your period is much lighter. Trust me.

9:10 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

too make a long story short, i have no need of the pill cus i got my tubes tied, plus the pain isnt caused really by the period itself, its due to a growth in my fallopian tubes

9:40 PM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home