Please visit

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I think that someone needs to pass a law that everyone should visit Overheard in NewYork at least once a day. other people being incredibly crude and or stupid makes you laugh... and everyone needs to laugh... for example :

Weigh Two Long

Scrabble girl: "Gooeesay" is so not a word.
Scrabble guy: That's "guise."
Scrabble girl: Ha! Well, smart guy, you spelled it wrong. "Guys" is spelled G-U-Y-S.
Scrabble guy: Are you serious?
Scrabble girl: Sorry, there's no way I'm letting you get away with that after you wouldn't give me any points for "Steve."
Scrabble guy: How long have we been dating?

--Central Park


Overheard by: Uncle Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!! Reminds me of the "chaise lounge" guy I posted about, lol!

8:45 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home