Give this woman her sign!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

( any one who has seen the comedian who said all stupid people should have to hold a sign saying " stupid" will understand the title of this post)
I read many many blogs daily, some of them i check multiple times during the day , in case they have updated... as well as the blogs, i read dear abby off the yahoo daily, because every so often you find a real gem, like THIS woman..... what an idiot! If my husband came home from work and said " honey, tonight IM cooking supper" I';d fall over dead in my shoes, I mean if he only did it ONCE a month I'd be supremely pleased with him! ( I hate cooking ) And if the same man vaccumed, took out the trash and put his dishes IN the dishwasher, well, life would be perfect and id have scabs on my knees from thanking him...., this woman needs to SHUT THE HELL UP! If her son is gay, he was gay the DAY he was born, not because his daddy does dishes! ( i heard a rumor that the so called "gay gene" comes from the female genome....)
Some day this little seven year old boy is going to make some woman ( or man!) a very very happy person, gender rolls piss me off, BUT i cant change a tire nor pump my gas so maybe i should practice what i preach! seriously why cant a man vaccume and change diapers and the woman be out in the yard mowing the lawn?
whatever, here is the dear abby story i am bitching about---->


DEAR ABBY: My husband, "Ron," and I are at odds over parenting our 7-year-old son, "Brett." My husband is very domestic. He cooks like a world-class chef and does more housework than any man I know of.

I have read Dr. James Dobson's books on family. He clearly states that a father should be the manly role model for the son, to prevent the son from being homosexual. I'm concerned that Brett will learn feminine ways from my husband and turn out to be gay. How can I convince Ron that he needs to teach Brett the more manly things in life? -- WORRIED MOM IN FLORIDA

DEAR WORRIED MOM: From my perspective, you don't need to change a thing. With all due respect to Dr. Dobson, your husband is already a manly role model to your son. He is teaching the boy important survival skills that will be invaluable when he is older. With luck, your son will turn out to be every bit the man -- and father -- that your husband is.


BLUEPAINTRED: Please forward your " feminine" man to my place, my floors need a scrubbing and the laundry is piling up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home