Animal Crackers

Friday, March 24, 2006

Animal crackers in my soup , LOL anyone else remember that song?
i dont, just the first line LOL LOL
but i have a big bowl of animal crackers sitting on my computer desk just asking to be eaten!

so was on teh phone alot this morning , it is weird some days i lie to get out of having to be on the phone, i just cant stand the idea of being on the phone and talking ot people. and other days , like today i phone up anyone i know who is home and force them to talk to me for an hour

no body is answering there phone anymore LOL

i am looking forward to tonight, i am getting a recliner .... yay ! ima gonna watch Smallvile in style on saturday !
speaking of smallville, this saturday chloe is going to find out kent clarks secret ! omg, i cant wait!

also on april 2 is daylight savings time, thats when everyone BUT saskatchewan turns back the clocks...

i heard that sask doesnot turn back clock s cus farmers complained that it will screw up the cows feeding schedual... is this true?

i seriously just sneezed and got snot all over my hand, i mean to do it here at home where i can run to the bathroom and wash it off is ok, specially as the only wittnesses to it are the toddlers i am surrounded with, but who here hasnt had the exploding sneeze out in public, where there is nothing to wipe with and you oh so sneakily "scratch your leg" all the while wiping it on you sock!


yea so i need to fill up my sugar bowl but as part of my new diet i will not be filling it untill my next pot of coffee... lol which will be soon LOL

I have my baby neice allllllllllllllll night tonight ! im pretty excited as i am planning to forsure get a nap on the couch with ehr snuggled to my tummy LOL....

thats a big thing i miss about my kids when they were small, the cuddling with me on the couch for naps.....

i love naps

id like on eright now but all these kids ... gees! LOL LOL
anyways i am going to run out for a smoke, which in itself is a complecated process, depending on the number of children in my house, today it is only blake logan and hannah, so i will have blake watch hannah downstairs while i take trouble causing logan upstairs with me , there i will bribe him with crackers and juice to sit nice wile i smoke LOL

oh ~ how i miss the good old days of smoking IN the house and without worrying about who is biting / hitting/scratching/ pushing/ whom!

i lied, i do not miss the smell of smoke in the house, infact i hated the hazy when we smoked in the appartment and the stale smell when we came in from outside .. whatever, like i said

later vader

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

yeah, I only smoke in our basement. I love cigarettes, but I'd hate for my house to smell like them...blech.

2:09 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home