I've Heard some funny things, But this takes the CAKE!

Friday, May 26, 2006

over at mr fab's blog, he did the unthinkable

But thats not what was so funny, I mean it was Funny, but what made me almost fall off my chair laughing was a comment made by Anne R. Key.

I have heard a LOT of different names for a womans Menstration Cycle :

on the rag
aunt flo's visiting
being in debt
A little ketchup with my steak
A snatch box decorated with red roses
Are you seeing red?
At high tide
At war
Attracting the lesbian vampires

The banks of the Nile are overflowing and running red
big red monster is in town
Black towel time
Chocolate time
Closed for maintenance
Code red
My pussy cats having a nosebleed
I'm rebooting the Ovarian Operating System

But BEST by far was this little gem I read in Anne's comment!

Anne R. Key said...

Fab, you should know better than to aggravate the little woman when it's Arts and Crafts Week In Pantyland.

You're a very bad boy.

10:13 AM



This is SOOOOO my new saying! Thanks Anne!

UPDATE: not that anyone cares, but not even ten minutes after I posted this , i stated my own arts and crafts week! LOL LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home