OK, pigtail girl...H

Monday, May 15, 2006

ok so i went to the fab man's site today and read his post, its like a contest you cant win LOL here are the rules! ( copied and pasted directly from the yippee-ki-aye-ride-em-cowboy supersonic goo spewin’ love rocket man's blog by the way LOL)

this is how it works: Comment on this entry and if you'd like to play, I will give you a letter. (See, it is better than being tagged. You have a choice.) Write ten words beginning with that letter in your blog, including an explanation of why you chose it, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

So, I got the letter H..... and if you want to know all about the title of this post, you are going to have to go searching Mr. Fab's blog... two hints. #1 read any post with the word " styx" in it hint #2 read comments!
like a moron I egged the man on untill I was gifted with the letter "H" lemme tell you right here and now Chandler , as a revenge for not getting an easy letter like "X" , "Z" or "Q" I will be boxing up and shipping all the evil squirrls in my backyard AND surrounding area to your home With a recent photo ~ lemur edited out for the lemurs safty of course!. deal with it oh
keeper of the mighty donut holder!


So here I go with the letter " H " :

1. happy hour : what exactly is this besides a time for bar specials? are you supposed to go to the bar for a few cold ones before heading home ? waht about dinner? arent you hungry? also, what a flipping waste of money! i just dont get it.

2.house : I just bought a house. I love it. it rocks. when y'all first bought your own homes did you sometimes just look around and smile? its amazing. it was a good decision, althou i admit i was nervous about it.. i would do it all again if i had to except i would have done it sooner !

3.howard the duck : have you SEEN this movie? i have. and to be honest the only thing i remember about it, is my dad called while i was watching it with my then boyfriend ~ now husband. all i could say was " dad this movie- there is a duck with boobs - like real boobs with feathers! " lol its funny i was super embarresed that i had said boobs to my dad and now he knows im not a virgen, so we are even...... i tried to convince him and anyone who would listen that i was still a virgen well into my third pregnacy BTW.

4
.humidity : so this will make me look dumb, but i dont care. what the hell is himidity? people are always saying oh its so humid today or the humidity is rising or some such thing and me, i sit and nod and say oh yes i know... but i havent a clue what is this humidity thing? i have looked it up , dont worry i know the actual deffinition, but i have never experianced it... or realised what it was while experiancing it!

5.hair: i have this thing with hair... its this " hair grows" pretty simple, but you would be amazed at how many people dont understand the concept! so what if i dye my hair blue? i can shave it all off and it will grow back! dying my hair helped me teach my oldest son his colors! i love doing weird stuff to my hair BECAUSE I can chop it off and do it all over again! why not have fun? besides i LOVE LOVE LOVE going out and having little kids point and smile and their folks take them by the hand and lead them the other way LOL. plus my kids think it is funny. i really really really want to do a hot hot hot pink but first i am growing it to at least shoulder length!

6. halitosis: so how on earth do people have morning sex? seriously. i wake up and i can smell my bad breath without even trying! , its bad.. and hubby is no slouch in that department. Just the IDEA of him over me sending his morning air my way grosses me out!
so whats the gig? do you get up, frantically brush teeth and get back into bed to play with the monkey? i mean isnt the whole concept of morning sex to wake up and be like "oh cool, morning wood, lemme get an axe for that tree" spontanaity? i have never had morning sex, and until i can find a robot to brush my teeth ~ and hubs~ before we wake up, i wont be trying it!


7. hiatus: this is just a cool word i like how it sounds i like how it looks . in fact i took a hiatus while writing this! I had a list done of 8 things already, , all of them havign somehting to do with the demise of mr/fab because this is harder then it looks, but i took a break and was able to delete those H words ( word of caution, i sent the squirrles before thinking things thru, watch your back mr fab!)

8.hungry: lately i am always hungry i am not sure why ( not pregnant , tues tied cut braided and burnt) but i am always liek what can i eat what can i eat! liek today i had breakkie then like an hour later i was i want food i m hungry, but i held off till lunch .. all afternoon i had to keep busy so i wouldnt go and eat!
seriously i dont want to diet, i hate exersice, its inherenlty evil, but if this keeps up , im gonna have to!


9.horticulture: i planted my peas : o ) this makes me hjappy. i really want the big ceramic ( or fake) terracotta plant pots.. the ones that are like two feet in diametre.. but they are friggen expensive, and its not like my dad got off his lazy but and took the ugly plants he wanted from my front yard yet anyway. so i guess i can wait. my middle son was eating popcorn and he took teh un popped kernals and put them in a jar . the next day he planted them in tiny pots and is waiting for his popcorn to grow. he waters them everyday. ( i stuck a few bean seeds in teh pots the first night after the went to bed, lol his pot will flower but it aint gonna be popcorn LOL i liek to think i can plant, but really, im just reading the instructiuons on the box and if it doesnt die ~ BONUS!

10.
hard : this is so much harder then it looks! it took me , um two ? three? days to figure out what to do for this! lol i betcha out of all the ppl who got letters same time as me, im last to be done.... but thats ok, at least i didnt get C ... thanks for a fabulous time mr fab... and good luck finding the super sized donuts!

4 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

I wish ya on the morning sex/halitosis shit. I'd never kiss my husband first thing in the morning. Morning breath is SICK!

I got the letter "S" from another site already, I just haven't finished my list yet!

10:36 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Any mom who dyes their hair blue to teach her child his colors is ROCKIN!

2:07 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to strike out words, put "strike" and "/strike" (without the quotes) inside <> around the words like this: <> words go here <> Sorry, but that's the easiest way to explain it since it won't let me post the right way to do it, lol. thanks for coming by! :D

5:38 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

7:01 PM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home