Links update

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am planning on updateing my links. some are outdated and some need to go on. I use the favorite button usually to get to my favorite blogs, but i would like to give the chance to people who come to my blog to visit some of my favorites too!



basically i am writing this because i dont know a polite way to ask if they mind being linked, if i go to a persons site and say it in their comments section, they might feel like they have to link me too!

Here are the sites i am planning on linking to in the next few days , if any blog owner does not want me to link them, please tell me! ill just keep you in my bookmarked favorites and head to your blog that way! no worries!


WriteWingBlog

Tiny Voices in My Head

Brangelina & Fans

Joydivision

Das Becca

Cute Overload


You Tube


plus three non blog sites:

Jaws in 30 Seconds with Bunnies

Smallville


Jigzone Jigsaw Puzzeles


1 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

I have no issue with that! :)

4:12 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home