Sunday, April 23, 2006

Funny Quotes About Marriage

"In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker."
-Woody Allen.

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."
-Rodney Dangerfield.

"Ah, yes, divorce...from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's
genitals through his wallet."
-Robin Williams.

"A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people
remembering the same thing."
-Duane Dewel.

"When you see a married couple walking down the street, the one
that's a few steps ahead is the one that's mad."

-Helen Rowland

"Eighty percent of married men cheat in America...
The rest cheat in Europe."

-Jackie Mason

"Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the
hope of pulling out an eel."

-Leonardo Di Vinci.

"I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like
and
give her a house."

-Lewis Grizzard.

"I'm the only man in the world with a marriage license made out to
whom it may concern."
-Mickey Rooney.

"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."
-Rodney Dangerfield.

"The difference between divorce and legal separation
is that legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money."

-Johnny Carson

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

LOL! Loved these!

And your son eating the donut is hilarious!!!

12:03 PM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home