Back Up Links

Thursday, March 16, 2006

You don't listen well, do you? I Told you this was MINE!!

This is Just a list of links, A back of sorts, Becuase I have been having such issues with blogrolling and I am tired of not being able to read "my" blogs when I want to. Feel free to click and read every damn one! Or ignore this, its up to you! It's not like I made you click!


(Insert Expletive Here)

A Penny For Your Thoughts

AlbinoBlackSheep

Amalah

And I Wasted All This Birth Control

Avitable

B & F

Blogaritaville

Blogging Baby

Charred

Chatty B. Tawkin

Cheerio Butt

Cute Overload

D-Listed

Dooce

Flip Flop Momma

Girls Gone Child

Holy Mama

Hot Tamales

IT2M

Just Jared

Kelly

Lady Noelle(xxx)

Lori In Florida

Mr.Fab

Nohe 5

Notes From The Trenches

Oh My Gawd, Really!

Oh My God Y'all

OleBlue

OMFG~WTF!

One Tall Momma

Overheard In New York

Perez Hilton

Post Secret

Sean's Blog

Sponge Bob's Blog

Stuff On My Cat

Swim At Your Own Risk

The Adventures of FantastaGirl

The Sarcastic Journalist

Tiny Kingdom

Tiny Voices In My Head

Zazzle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i guess i dont listen when it said MINE
lol
spongebobber

2:14 PM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home